Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How Do I Manage My Finances

It is said that there are three types of person when it comes to financial management. The First Type is the one that the moment he has the money and even the money  is not  yet in his/her  hand a long lists of items are already prepared for exchange of his / her hard earned money. The Second Type  is characterized as passionate d saver. The moment he has the money directly go to bank and even for get to pass by the market or grocery store. Here comes the Third Type, the one who save and once he has the saving he appropriate amount of Investment. This person is an enterprising. He let the money works for himself. Wow how nice! I have not been there. For many, including myself, it is scary.

I started small amount but consistent. I believe in the power of Peso. The peso I save today has something to do for the future need of mine and the needy ones. I learned the beauty of paying oneself. Twenty percent of my earnings a month will go to savings and the rest percentage will go to expenditures. For many years I been doing this but there's more beautiful than this manner of saving. The first 20% gradually is No longer First but I change into 10% not a saving, not investment I try at the beginning  a 10% Tithing. Yes it is not easy. For many times I could not make it perfect, yet I continue. It's amazing using this formula;  
I-10%=BALANCE - 20% =EXPENSES

10% of my income goes to tithing/charity
20% goes to saving
Balance = Expenses

P. S.  The first 20% gradually is No longer First but I change into  10% not a saving, not investment I try at the beginning  a 10% 
         Tithing
To earn more is not bad as long as you have  the right motivation.Click here to know more tips of on line earnings.
 http://makingmoneyrightfully.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment