Thursday, May 26, 2011

At 56

I just turn 56  this month of  May . As I woke early in the morning I greet my own self of saying I am ablest because of the goodness and love of God . He bless me with these number of years. My birthday celebrations were blissful in the sense that I always celebrate a birthday for 2 days, By tradition my family told me since childhood that I was born on May 23 and my birth certificate tells me that I was born May 24. To give credit of these 2, I am now making 2 days celebrations without spending much. What is important that observed novena to the Holy Spirit and offer Holy Mass in honor to the Holy Spirit. Friends and family were blessings to me also on these two day celebration for they were there and made my birthday significant.  
                  




























































































































































































































My inspiration of living through  the years is to live life in gratitude and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment