Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mutual Funds

With my passion of saving I gradually developed to find ways to have more than one stream of wealth building. Aside from putting some amount in savings account then move to time deposit or special account Lately, I learn to invest in mutual funds and let your hard earned savings grow. I was touched by the life of simple missionary and now world known preacher Bo Sanchez to develop streams of income to build ones wealth. This idea is anchored with the vision of helping and serving God through our wealth. We can love more and help more with our wealth . I started with Sun Life, open new door to Optima and Philam. I believe every amount we save today it will return to us in the future. SAVE AND INVEST IN ORDER TO GROW FINANCIALLY.

PS. The amount we save today will return to us in the future.
Make money rightfully for service of the needy. http://makingmoneyrightfully.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment